Monday, May 13, 2013

5 stars- well, okay.

SO it goes again.  I haven't been on in almost a month, but for good reason.  I am in the process of mainly focusing on this J-O-B I have...and boy o boy does it take up some time.  But I pulled myself away, seeing that I was fading away on what I working on anyway.

There is no topic that I have for this blog...so I have to think.  What's going on? What is something that is worthy of looking back on and reading at a later date.  Hmmm.  If there was anyone following me, what would they like to read?  Hmm again.  Well I guess it really doesn't matter.

First thing that comes to mind is love. Yes, dumb, silly love.  Matters of the heart. Not an unusual topic for me to talk about to anyone of my girlfriends, and a couple fellas..just to get a guys take on all that swarms in my head. Perhaps they have some insight...but not usually.  Sorry guys.

I have posted before in the regards of spending time alone.  (Which I am not good at, unless I am angry) And I am finding myself battling again with myself.
You see, I have a matter of the heart that is taxing on me at this time and I am uncertain of its outcome.  And while that may not be enough to deal with, I am watching a bunch of red flags pop up and I am trying to address them all and make sure I am not falling into pattern.  Fucking patterns.  They really are just annoying at times.  But I am listening and aware, so I guess I have that going for me.

I am in this place after a long relationship and some random visits into that heart place.. that is foreign and I am trying to understand it. I am trying to seek out the best for me.  5 stars if you will.

Take a look here and you will understand.

http://thedeliciousday.com/life-love-living-in-spain/how-to-fall-in-love/

She can write it better than me.  Enjoy. And here is to 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment