Friday, September 30, 2011

Ah, Friday-

I always hated the acrynum  T.G.I.F. - although back in the day I was quite fond of TGI Fridays restaurants.  I was in love with the blackened chicken alfredo and their little garlic breads. Yummm.  Okay anyway i didn't start this blog to talk about chicken alfredo, although i do not eat that anymore, now that I have taken on the dairy free diet.

Anyways- again on track.  I am quite glad it is Friday.  First and foremost I get to hang with my man man JB- since he has the weekend off from band land.  Its is rare that we get that weekendy time together so it will be nice. Check out some other music and celebrate birthdays, along with a stop at the DIA for the neato event : Memory Cloud.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=ixgggocab&v=001HZh_ryKk0qdZD2Wn0apRzjLjlFk6yB3EZ3M3HEG5ZAbOZniLCmaM-v1eiyMctAveuGvRFJ4eI3fgqTu19f1_un-fEd4eLnAk-aG5Lzlbn-amSPrpcqx_TuSmCaBG_bPqjaIHaDojZ-zGbEWsH2HSxjfBroLPpAwTGw2WnC7AJij8UiQQsGGBXra8TE92eHfZsh7RZjt1hBw%3D

I am looking forward to seeing this for date night...I think that any art in Detroit only make Detroit more beautiful.  This city sure does get a bad rap.  But from the ashes we will rise right..like that phoenix bird.   So there is that info.

I am also going to begin posting some inspirations to my page...some great Detroit shops and blogs that inspire me to be creative and crafty.  Some of these places I have not even been to...WELL...it will be changing in the future. I just hope my pocket book is ready...(and JB's too, hehe)  Maybe with doing this I will get some people interested in reading some of my babbles.  Or not.  Either way i will have fun with it.  You just wait and see.

Good day to all- EmGeeJay

P.S. Now I want chicken Alfredo...damn you dairy free diet, damn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment